Friday, September 11, 2009

right here waiting

oceans apart day after day
and I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
but it doesn't stop the pain
if I see you next to never
but how can we say it forever
wherever you go
whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted all the times
that I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter i taste the tears
but I can't get near you now
oh can't you see it baby?
you've got me going crazy
I wonder how we can survive this romance
but in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

~Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3081/3211585753_6d93d664be.jpg

I can only wondering why
why you never came to me anymore
I'm sorry if I made a mistake and hurt you
but still I don't know why you disappear from me
I know that day I had a chance
a chance to fix it and have the answer (maybe)
but when it came closer
I didn't brave enough
is it wrong if I just want to know
what's happen to you, what's your plan
oh please all I can do is just waiting
all the way that come from you

No comments:

Post a Comment