Saturday, October 10, 2009

how are you my friend?

huah..i dont want to sleep now..
well im tired and sleepy but i dont want to
hmm..today is october 10th so next week is october 17th
and you know what? october 17th is my best friend's bday
but i can't reach her because she is in malaysia now..
malaysia where the country is stealing some of indonesian heritage..
huff..hate malaysia!
okay i dont want to tell about malaysia..
oh..i miss her so much
we are friend since elementary school until junior high
and then we separate in high school


.. me and her..

well maybe im not be good friend to her
because i even didnt meet her when she want to go to malaysia
and also there is a problem between her and my friend
i dont know why it's happen
but nothing i can do, i can't solve it
it is a little bit complicated
i dont know what the problem is
even my friend didnt know too
it caused her and my friend never talk anymore...
what can i do?
she really enjoy her new life in malaysia and well it is a little bit different
i think she is changing now..
all i can do is just talk with her on msn or facebook :(
but still i'll be remembering her as my best friend.
love you, my bestie..miss you so much
when you will come home to indonesia?
do you enjoy your life in malaysia now?

No comments:

Post a Comment