Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lord, I offer You my life


Today there is an Eucharist in my school as always every new academic year. We gather in a hall and together we praise Lord. This Eucharist have a theme, "Why is so worried?"

I think the theme is completely reflect our life. Every people has a problem and then they become to worry. They worry about anything happen in their life. They are afraid because can't solve the problem. Even once in a while they are afraid because a little thing that I believe they can solve it well. A clergyman said that you don't have to be worried. And then he asked if we trust in Jesus Christ? Once again he asked to us until he felt that we all believe in God.

Yes, if we are have an almighty God, why we are so worry about anything? We must believe that God always with us and He can do anything everything He wants everything the people want but He will give it in His way. Of course in His time, He will give whatever we want to Him. And there is one beautiful song that we sang together and I would like singing it everytime I feel so down and sad.
Lord, I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life
~Hillsong

Yeah this song is beautiful I think because who gave us the life? The answer is God so I want to offer my life to Him because my life is belong to Him. And I believe God always lead me and everything what happen in my life is a gift from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment